Clean gutters are critical for channeling water away from your home’s foundation & basement
- A typical home sheds 1,000+ gallons of water for every inch of rain!
- Water damage to your home foundation can cost $10,000+
- Standing water around the home can damage basements and increase the risk of mold
Water-logged gutters can cause warping/damage to your gutters, siding and roof
- Accumulated debris and water can weigh as much as 370 pounds! This excess weight will cause gutters and the surrounding area to sag & break
- Repairing these damages can cost thousands of dollars
- Uncleaned build-up can also lead to rot and unwanted pests