Why You Need Purified Water
Getting “Purified Water” is the first step. To clean windows 100% spot free, the Total Dissolved Solution (TDS) of your water needs to be at 0.
Can I Just Use Tap Water?
Normal tap water results in glass appearing with a milky white residue. This is the result of mineral content in normal tap water. Pure water on the other hand automatically absorbs dirt. Meaning, pure water or water without any mineral content, leaves windows perfectly clean after drying.
How Do I Get Pure Water?
Simple: Use A Multi-Stage Purification System
We use a 3 stage system:
Cleaning Your Windows: The Basic WaterFed Pole Components
1. Water Fed Pole Hose
2. Water Fed Pole
3. Water Fed Pole Clamps
4. Water Fed Pole Angle Adaptor
5. Water Fed Pole Brush
1. Hose – Feeds purified water to your brush
2. Pole – Helps you reach the window
3. Clamps – Locks the pole in place upon extension
4. Angle Adaptor – Connects the pole to the brush
5. Pole Brush – Agitates & cleans the glass surface
What's The Brush Made From?
The three kinds of brushes are Nylon, Boars Hair and a Hybrid of both. Full Nylon is great for maintenance cleans, Boars Hair is more aggressive and Hybrid gives you the best of both worlds. As such, we use the Hybrid brush.