A home with a 1,500-square-foot roof sheds 1,000 gallons of water for every inch of falling rain. That water must be kept away from your home’s foundation. For this reason, Consumer Reports magazine claims that “runaway rainwater” is the “#1 Home Repair That You Should Not Ignore.”
A properly function gutter system will do just that - gather water and channel it away from the home.
The gutter experts at Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning are certified to handle all types of gutter repairs, including
· Re-nailing loose gutters
· Re-strapping loose leaders
· Replacing damaged and split leaders
· Inspecting your gutter system for pitch problems
· Inspecting your miters for leaks in the joints
· Inspecting your underground drain system for clogs
· and more!
Don’t let problems with your gutter system lead to thousands of dollars in damage to your home. You can prevent bigger (and more expensive) repairs later by calling Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning today!